We want to ensure every one of our customers is able to buy their car from us with complete confidence and peace of mind.
We know you need to buy your car safely. In line with government guidance, we are delighted to open our showroom for visitors and share the policies we now have in place to safeguard both you and our staff when buying your car from us.
Visiting Our Showroom
We are fully committed to promoting social distancing and keeping you safe while you visit our showroom.
We are inviting visitors to our showroom, but these will need to be by appointment only. To respect social distancing policies and to maintain the safety of our customers and team, we need to ensure that we have no more than 2 people from the same household in the showroom at any one time.
Our Oodle Cars team will always wear gloves and masks during your visit, and we respectfully ask all our customers to wear the same. We will ask that you safely dispose of your gloves and mask as you leave the showroom, and of course, will direct you to where this should be.
After every visit, we will clean and sanitise all visitor areas and the inspected vehicles if appropriate. This ensures every customer remains protected and you can buy your car with confidence.
We have hand sanitisers available at all times and ask that they are used as you enter and leave the building.
We also uphold these safety measures when test driving our cars. This will allow you to safely inspect the car and test drive it with peace of mind and confidence.
Home Test Drives
Some customers may not feel ready to leave home to visit our showroom just yet, so we are really excited to announce our Buy With Confidence scheme, where we can arrange a test drive at your home.
How can I buy a car without leaving home?
We now provide a virtual car inspection. All you need to do is book an appointment and we can give a personal live video guide of the car, all from the safety of your own home. If you like the car and are happy with the additional package we provide and the history check, we can arrange a home test drive.
How does your Buy With Confidence scheme work?
We need to ensure that we maintain the safety of our car buyers and staff so we can arrange test drives at your home. These can be arranged subject to certain restrictions to help us practice safe social distancing whilst you are checking the car.
- Our Sales Manager will drive the car to your home or the meeting place.
- The car will then be fully sanitised inside which will take around 25 minutes.
- The Sales Manager will wear a face mask and gloves and will also provide you with a set for your own use.
- Social distancing will be practised wherever possible.
- The test drive normally takes around 10 minutes.
How do I purchase my vehicle?
If you decide that you want to buy the car then we can provide two options:
- You can arrange to visit our showroom and complete the documentation and make payment via credit card at the showroom. Your purchase is then covered by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 with just the same normal conditions and rights we have always traded under.
- You can complete the documentation and make payment whilst at your home and avoid visiting our showroom. Your purchase is then known as Off-Premises Selling and is regulated under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. A 14 day returns policy applies.
Ensuring every car is fully clean before selling
We want you to buy with confidence, so all our cars come fully valeted internally and externally and ready to buy. Additionally, all our cars are fully sanitised using industry-approved standards, including the Gardx Kleenair System as well as being fitted with steering wheel covers as extra protection.
We also go above this and ensure that all internal touchpoints are also sanitised and virus free.
We ensure the following are fully cleaned and sanitised:
- Door handles inside
- Window switches
- Steering wheel and controls
- Stereos/touch screens
- Vents and dash
- Rearview mirror
- Gearshift knob
- Indicator, headlight and windscreen wiper controls
We also ensure that external touchpoints are also fully cleaned and sanitised:
- Door handles outside
- Key or remote locker
- Fuel cap
- Inspection and Road Test Sanitising
For every car we sell, we guarantee to have completed all of the above steps. We ask our customers to consider this when buying from a private seller. After all, we need you to buy with confidence and above all stay safe.